Getting Lost Can Happen To Anyone... Don't Be Left Behind!
Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS
Price: $179 + FREE Shipping
The Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS (also known as the Nautilus Lifeline) is for every SCUBA diver who wants the assurance of knowing that, even if you become hopelessly lost during a dive, you will always make it back home safely no matter what!
There's a huge problem that many people ignore when they go diving. The problem is that there are many things that are totally out of their control. Dive operators can leave you behind, currents can change and blow you away from the boat, thunderstorms can come in and make it difficult for you to be seen on the surface... the list really is endless.
Most people think they won't get lost...until it happens to them.
The Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS is the only device that gives you a sure fire way to communicate with boats around you.
It sends your GPS coordinates via AIS/DSC Technology to the Coast Guard, Commercial Boats, Yachts and virtually every vessel with modern communications equipment on board within a 34 mile radius (55 Kilometers).
The Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS is waterproof to 425 feet (130 meters). It uses 2 CR123 batteries (not included) which are user changeable and can last up to 5 years. There's no need for MMSI, license and registration so you can use it right out of the box. It's positively buoyant, so it'll float if it falls in the water.
If you're a SCUBA diver, or anyone that spends any amount of time on boats or vessels on the ocean then you need this. Get the peace of mind that comes from owning a Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS. Don't risk going on another dive without one. Click add to cart below to get your own Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS.
- Easy To Use! Just 4 Steps Needed To Send A Distress Signal
- Sends Your GPS Coordinates Using AIS/DSC Technology To Vessels Within A 34 Mile Radius (55 Kilometer Radius)
- Waterproof to 425 Feet (130 Meters)
- 5 Year Battery Life (User Replaceable - Uses 2 CR123 Batteries)
- It Floats! Positively Buoyant
- Incredibly Small and Light! Fits In Most BCD Pockets (Half the size of the original)
- Accurate Positioning To Within 5 Feet (1.5 Meters)
- AIS / DSC Signal Is Universal And Recognized By All Vessels Worldwide
- No MMSI, Licences & Registration
- * Optional Pouch Available So You Can Mount The Unit Virtually Anywhere
AIS Transmit Power
161.975 and 162.025 MHz
DSC Transmit Power
Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert
Environmental Temperature Range
-25°C - +55°C
425 feet (130 meter) sea water
2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch (75 x 97 x 39 mm)
4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries
Try It Out 100% Risk-FREE for 60 DAYS!
We believe in and stand behind every product we sell. That's why every product we sell has a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee! If for any reason, or no reason at all, you're not 100% satisfied just return the item for a full refund.